Our ski rental in Ålsheia is closed! You will find the ski rental in Tjørhomfjellet next to the chair lift. The ski rental has extended opening hours Wed-Sat until 19.00.
At Sirdal Resort you can rent alpine and snowboard equipment for you and your whole family. Visit us in our ski rental in Tjørhomfjellet, located next to the chair lift. We fit the equipment quickly, so you are ready for the slopes as soon as possible. We rent out skis, boots, snowboards, poles and helmets in all sizes and will help you find equipment that fits you best.
- Perfect if you don’t have skis
- Good equipment to learn with
- Rent for more than one day to reduce the cost
- Short distance from the ski rental to the slopes
- Equipment in all sizes
Prices for ski rental 2020/21
Please Note! We have moved our ski rental from Huldreheiem to the chair lift.
The Ski rental is located by the chair lift in Tjørhomfjellet and in the café at Ålsheia. We rent out skis, snowboards, child harnesses and helmets. Come early to avoid queues.
Complete equipment sets available with ski/snowboard, boots, poles and helmet.
|Complete ski and Snowboard|
|Ski or Snowboard – Adult||300,-||480,-||560,-||620,-||55,-||200,-|
|Ski or Snowboard – Children||210,-||320,-||390,-||450,-||55,-||130,-|
|Boots – adult||165,-||250,-||310,-||360,-||40,-||105,-|
|Boots – children||135,-||195,-||250,-||290,-||35,-||90,-|
|Poles / Helmet||60,-||90,-||120,-||150,-||25,-||60,-|
|Insurance per day||60,-|
*=price per day from 5 days and more
Please bring identification when renting, we may ask you to provide it.
Remember how your equipment looks and where you placed it, so you don’t confuse it with someone else’s equipment. You are responsible for all the equipment you rent and that it is returned and confirmed by our staff.
Remember opening hours when returning and all equipment should be returned before closing.
You are liable for any damages and loss of rental equipment. We don’t refund equipment rented for the day if by chance we have to close the ski lifts for weather or other reasons.
- Remember 1 meter distance
- There will only be a limited amount of people in the ski rental at once.
- Follow the signs and marks on the floor
- Our staff will guide you to the que
- Helmets and boots will be disinfected after use. Please know your sixe before you ask for any of our equipment
- We recommend everyone uses a face mask inside the ski rental venue
Read more about our restrictions before arrivalCross Country Skiing in Sirdal